We’re looking for an Account Executive. Every applicant must possess an ambitious nature, driven by high quality results and an engaging personality with coworkers and clients. A natural leader is required for this position due to the high interaction with diverse teams. He/she will lead different projects from digital content creation, communication efforts, PR campaigns, among other tasks related to PR, Advertising, and Marketing.
- Drive brand and business strategy discussions of our top clients to satisfy current needs and leverage future opportunities
- Partner with others on the team, and in the marketplace, to make your and their ideas shine, leveraging best practices to all campaigns and creative executions, whilst executing the creative process and strategic visions
- Continually inspire our clients with a vision for their brands, game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed such as: events, spokesperson acquisition, social influencer strategies, among other possibilities.
- Understand brand marketing and how to build brilliant strategies across multiple verticals and platforms
- Brainstorm, develop, and produce PR ideas and campaigns throughout diverse media outlets such as: print, digital, radio, and TV.
- Brainstorm, develop, and produce digital strategies such as: blogger, influencer, and media partnerships, brand storytelling, leverage brand assets, among other possibilities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the overall social landscape (media, bloggers, and influencers) and stay up to date with local and international overall news and moreover those regarding DOT’s brands categories.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience required (Marketing/advertising/communications or PR experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to work after hours due to events and other multiple projects
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel
- Must be a team player
- Must have excellent communicational skills (written and verbal)
- Must be bilingual- English & Spanish
- Experience executing strategies and building visual ideas for creative campaigns in a digital environment
- Brand management experience is a must, particularly with planning and execution of campaigns throughout diverse media
- Basic knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, other creative cloud programs
- Consumer goods industry experience
- Create presentations and communications plans
- Write press releases
- Writing Editorial Notes
- Elaborate press kits
If you have these qualities, send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org